Tagged by *RomyvdHel
1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him. .....Can I be to lazy for this right now and do it later…?? XD
5. No tag backs. Kill joys....
6. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag 10 people.Tagger's Questions: 1. Could you at least tell me 3 things that make you happy or smile?
My dogs, watching any of my favorite shows, and writing stories.2. Digital vs. Traditional, what do you like more to do yourself. (If you not an artist, what kind of art do you prefer?)
I would have to say I prefer digital… Only because you can fix your mistakes more easily… I'd love to have the skill some people have at traditional though. 3. Do you consider yourself more a cat- or a dog-lover? Or both or neither...
Really I am both a cat-lover and a dog-lover, though I probably spoil my dogs way more than my cat…4. What would your first reaction be, described with a smiley/or plzacount, if you just found out that somebody very nice says he likes you.
sums me up pretty well…5. How old are you?
20 6. What are you wearing right now?
A green daygo-t (I have no idea how to spell that but this is the shirt [link]
, and jean capris.7. Do you like your own art?
Mehh… sometimes…. 8. What is your favorite cartoon, and why?
Old fashion Scooby-Doo because I love Scooby and it was the only show I could get my mom to watch with me when I was little. 9. Do you believe anything happens for a reason?
Hmm yeah pretty much I thin k I do.10. What is the last song you listened to?
The opening theme for Power Ranger's Ninja Storm…
**hopeless PR fan**
1.What is your favorite name for a boy and a girl?
2. Are there any shows you watched as a kid that you still watch now?
3.Your absolute dream job would be…?
4. Can you tell my up to three things that crack you up no matter what mood you are in before?
5. What was the absolute weirdest dream that you ever remember having??
6.Your favorite in-between meal/spoil your appetite snack?
7. What would be your motto or encouraging phrase if you ever were to design a poster??
8. What is your least favorite show on air right now?
9.Is there any part of your childhood/being a kid that you absolutely refuse to give up no matter how old you are?
10.Besides just drawing, do you have any other artistic activities like pottery or sewing you do often?