|She is the line between Angels and Demons|
Countdown120…119…118Countdown by EternalStarTrail
She was counting down the seconds. Counting down the time she felt would be respectable to remain at a party that would not even notice if she left then and there. But, she had been raised to have respect. Five minutes. After five minutes of watching others dance, eat and celebrate without any kind of contact, it was acceptable to leave. Or so she had been taught anyways.
Of course, she had expected to be quickly forgotten once the festivities started, it happens every time. Why had she come to a party if she predicted to be ignored? Respect and duty. It didn’t matter to her how the fighting, fighting that had ravaged the land for years before her arrival, had finally ended. Just so long as it ended. But to the native people, the celebration just would not be complete without every warrior who had fought for them, so she came as asked. Sure in the beginning it had been nice. The people had welcomed her with toasts
I was going to post a real journal about how I was gone for like four months and explain why... but I figured most people wouldn't read it anyways...so I didn't. XD Just know that things are a lot better for me now than they have been, aside from school starting up again.
1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create five new questions for the people you tag to answer
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. No tag backs
6. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this" You legitimately have to tag 10 people.
Facts about me!
I'm really into learning mythology, and my favorite gods are Greek/Romans, though I' also want to learn about Native American myths and spirits.
I think I've said this before, but I hate/fear driving to the point that I get sick thinking about driving... which sucks when everything is too far away from your house.
I think my dream job would be working for a company like Funimation where I could make sure animes are brought over to America in all their glory.... Doing voices might be fun too..
One more......Hmmmm..... Oh, randomly came to my head but I have the blood type O. :3
1. Favorite word (in your own language or other)?
: My favorite word.... Hmm I've never thought about it before... Cause I've been watching animes lately, I really like saying stuff like sugoi and ohaio (I'm positive I spelled those wrong....) and in English.... That is hard.... I guess t'll have to be.... puppies!!! XD
2. What was your favorite bedtime story as a child and why?
: I use to love when my mom would read Goodnight Moon to me.... I don't really know why, cept probably cause the pictures were so bright... PLus I loved trying to find the mouse. XD
3. Do you believe in supernatural forces? Which?
: Supernatural.... I believe in a lot of stuff about ghosts, and some cryptos like Nessy... I guess I like that there is still a lot we cannot explain about them.. and I hope there always is... Knowing everything bout the world would get so boring.
4. Have you ever had a chance to overcome your greatest fear? What was it?
: Nope. My greatest fear would have to be spiders... and I'm still absolutely 100% terrified of them. Even tiny ones.
5. Do you sleep with a mascot/plushie? If so, doodle it! If you don't sleep with one, just doodle your dream plushie!
Question time! sorry that they probably suck...
1. Is there a tv or anime you wish would get a reboot or recasting?
2. Do you have a 'silly' song you listen to to brighten your mood or when you are feeling super nostalgic??
3. If you could create your own chimera, what three animals would you combine and what traits of each would you give?
4. What's the strangest or funniest school-related story that you can think of?
5. What's the one food or drink you absolutely refuse to touch?
Hello Im EternalStarTail, but you may call me Star, Sky,..or anything you wish Im not a very skilled drawing, but I love coloring linearts and writing.
Animals of all sorts
My close friends
Poachers/hunters any animal killers
People who think they're better than everyone
Current Residence: That's for me to know and you to...never find out
deviantWEAR sizing preference: .......
Print preference: .......
Favourite genre of music: I like country music and some rock but it depends on teh mood of the music
Favourite photographer: Im pretty good at animal pictures......
Favourite style of art: Realistic
Operating System: Nani????
MP3 player of choice: Dont have a MP3
Shell of choice: Nani???
Wallpaper of choice: Nani???
Skin of choice: Nani???
Favourite cartoon character: Too many to name :3
Personal Quote: Sometimes I just want to....Fade Away....